Great year with new customers, award-winning fast growth and innovation
Amsterdam, 15 January— Today, Globalinternet, a leading aggregator of Internet Access worldwide, reflects on a great year with many highlights. We increased our customer base with some of the major carriers and S&P 500 customers along with continued fast growth and innovation. In the year that we celebrated our fifth anniversary, Globalinternet has further matured into a trusted partner of internet access worldwide.
Kees Bos, CEO at Globalinternet comments, “I am very proud of what we have all accomplished over the past year. Thanks to our customer’s trust in our ability to deliver on what we promise, Global Internet Access Made Easier, we have been able to grow both our Direct and Indirect customer segments. To support this award-winning growth, we have invested in people, IT and facilities.
Kees continues, “A special thanks to all our customers and to all the Globalinterneters worldwide who have worked hard to realize our accomplishments.”
- Realized 70% increase in revenue
- Won the Golden Gazellen Award (fastest growing Dutch mid-sized company)
- Commercial reorganization to better serve our customer needs
- Invested in technology to make quoting easier and faster for our customers
- Improved our market competitiveness with enhanced product coverage worldwide
- Further expanded our API capabilities
- Implemented artificial intelligence to support incident management
- Signed strategic partnerships with global carriers
- Relocated Amsterdam and Manila office to accommodate company growth
- Hired 30% more colleagues which has expanded our regional footprint